Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3/15/11 Dr Visit Update

I had my Dr Ivey appt and Ultrasound appt yesterday. So far everything is looking good. Maddox is doing well and moving well. His head is down and is in ready mode position. :) He's currently about 5 lbs and 12 ounces. So he's on the lighter side. Which is fine. Actually my mom says all her babies comes out to be 6 lbs. Dr Ivey also mentioned that I'm 1 centimeter dialated. So the process is starting. I could be at this stage for a while. Who knows when labor will come. I just know that we're getting close. We hope Maddox doesn't come until the 28th just so that he will have more time for his lungs to mature as much as it can. We're just getting nervous and anxious as the time is getting closer. Please continue to keep Maddox in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment